2016 Annual Babcock Ornament
Regular price $15.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Eau Claire Town Hall was designed by J. Carroll Johnson of Urquhart & Johnson in Columbia. It was completed in 1914 and was the home of the Survey Publishing Company until 1928. The building served as the Eau Claire Town Hall from 1928 to 1955, when the town merged with the City of Columbia. It was named to the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.